Christy had her birthday party at the bar Downunder. Miss Miss and Russ were there, and other than Justin, I really didn't know anyone there. Christy had fun and liked her present so that's what matters.
Sunday I went to lunch with Miss Miss and Russ and my Cera Foo. :0) We went to the Olive Garden. That was nice to sit down and relax. We planned that next Sunday to get my line work done on my tattoo so very exciting.
Also I'm going to be getting my hair done. Going red with blonde on top. Aunt Julie is going to get it for me. Hopefully we'll do it on April 10th. I'm looking forward to it. I nee a change. The nice thing is that if i end up not liking it red fades fast and we can get rid of it :). I think I'll enjoy it though.
Spent the afternoon in the back yard. Started with noticing that Butch has not left Star's foot alone in days so I had Dave check on it and he found this cut in the webbing between her toes and it smelled horrid. We think it might be infected. So we put neosporin on it and stuck her foot in a sock so that hopefully it'll heal quickly. I don't know what she cut it on, but I wanted to find out. So we went into the back yard and I found a ton of sharp things. A CD case, soda cans, batteries, pieces of metal, etc. We think that she's been playing in that pile of junk behind the garage and cut herself on something there. So I went crazy for a bit and picked up all the garbage I could find, then I grabbed the pooper scooper and went to town.
It was oddly calming picking it all up. Once I was sure I got it all I graabbed a rake and picked up all the cut branches that the city left for us, how nice of them, and put them in the huge pile. Then I tok the rake to the yard and got as much of the dead leaves and debris into that pile. So now we're going to bag and dump the pile at the dump and then use the bigger wood pieces as firewood for BBQ's or camping.
It was such a nice day. The kids got to get out and play in the sun, something they almost never get to do, and they had fun before going home.
Spring is a time for new begininngs. I'm not really happy with all of the things that have been brought our way this year, but life will turn around. There is an unknown reason why these things are happening and I know that the lessons we learn will be needed later on in Life. May the God and Goddess help me keep my strength, give me patience, and keep my resolve from waivering.
Like I told Dave, no matter how hard things are going to get I will never leave his side. I love him with all my heart and soul and he is the most amazing man I've ever met. Bless our home and keep it positive and calm. Help keep the stress out and keep our minds level so that we can do what we need to do to make it through this time.


I'm so excited to see your new hair and your new tattoo! I miss you and hope things will get easier soon.
ReplyDelete