Thursday, March 18, 2010

Green! Green! Green!

Happy Saint Patricks day! The day of the Irish! Whoot Whoot! Today was an amazing day, I so got all dressed up and festive.
I so slept in past both my alarms, which sucked, but I think my body is just exhausted. But I got up and dressed up anyways. Miss Miss and I went with her mom to see Alice and Wonderland 3D. It was so good. I loved it and will definately see it again. 

Then we went to Miss's place and I got to see her puppy!!! Oh I just want to steal him and keep him. He is so cute and little, made my day. :)


From there they were going to dinner so I went to Ariel's house for a party that totally was so much fun. I got there and Jenny and Amanda was there. Bj and Mike and Cory showed up a bit later. I was a bit wary with Amanda being there but I actually had a way good time. It was nice to talk about good times we had. Other than I think her neighbors will permanently hate us lol It was a lot of fun. Plus I made it home safe and sound and got to put Dave to bed. So a good end to a good day.  






No comments:

Post a Comment