Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful

As it's Thanksgiving I decided a thankful addition was in order. Here is a list of thins I am grateful for.

  • Karma
  • My life
  • David
  • Bynx
  • Butch
  • Star
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My friends that have excellent picture taking abilities
  • A good job
  • A warm home
  • A working car
  • Good phone service
  • My health
  • My laptop!
  • My emotions
  • The kids
  • Wal-mart
  • Smiths
  • A warm coat
  • Food to eat
  • Doctors
  • Health Insurance
  • Good TV shows
  • History Channel
  • True TV
  • Dog treats
  • Emeralds
  • Casper the Ghost
  • Tattoo artists
  • The color Pink
  • Ability to breathe
  • Animal Bath Wipes
  • Deoderant
  • Brownies
  • Good humor
  • Loyalty
  • Love
  • Craftsman that made my furniture
  • Good Universitites

There is more of course but these are what I can think of right now... I have a lot to be grateful for and I know I am truely blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment