Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

If this weekend could get any hecticer I think I'll die.

Started of course with getting home Thanksgiving morning from work around 0200. I had to go to Smith's and buy a chocolate pie for dinner. Then I passed out had to get back up at noon to get to my grandma's by about 1330. Dave was going to come but he woke up sicker than a dog poor guy. He's been watching sick kids all week and it finally caught up with him. So he got to stay home and pass out.

I get to Grandma's and Tazia had brought AJ! Was way awesome to see him. We had dinner played the white elephant game and then a bit of Apples to Apples. It was nice to spend time with the family. Went home and spent the evening with Dave, he's slowly starting to feel better. Took a short nap and had to be to work by 0200.




After getting off work I boogied home to shower and get ready to take Ariel out. She and Jason are getting married for the third time! The plan was Friday night go to the bars for a Bachelor/bachelorette party, But Jason didn't fly in intime to get to the court to get a marriage license. So the plan changed to a Breakfast with some select friends and then I drove her arround running errands. Got her home in time for Jenny to do her hair and makeup so that she could leave at 1500 to get Jason from the airport and they booked it down to Vegas.




From what I heard the ceremony was beautiful, tons of pictures were taken and that it went perfectly. FINALLY! So now they are booking it back home for the reception at Olive Garden at 1900. They didn't get to Olive Garden until about 2000. Fashionably late I guess.

So after dropping Ariel off I went home and passed out for a bit. Then Dave took me to the mall to get a very nice new green hoodie and some new bra's (desperately in need of some that fit) and being black friday we actually got some killer deals. spent about $100 for $170 dollars worth of stuff, and we got Cooper his Christmas present.

So after work I hurried home to get ready and Dave and I got to Olive Garden 40 min early, so we went to Big 5 to walk around and we found these $60 knives on clearance for $10 each. They aren't going to be making them anymore so Dave and I got his and her Smith and Weston pocket knives. How cool is that?

So we finally get everyone there and Ariel and Jason show up. Victoria was there and Jason's family and a few of Ariels as well. I'm honestly surprised that the turn out was so bad. There were a few of her friends that Ariel had sworn would be there that didn't make an appearance. BJ came to breakfast, so did Nikki, I think they didn't come due to the money issue. Jenny came to breakfast but not dinner she had to go talk with her ex. Why that couldn't wait I don't know. Amanda was supposed to be there and I think she didn't come because she knew I would be there. I was actually kind of looking forward to seeing her. Oh well. Still was nice I got way cute pictures and I got to be there and that is what counts.






So after dinner we booked it out to Amelia's for Mike's birthday. We went and saw Boondock Saints #2. Such a good movie. Way better than the first one.

All in all the weekend went smoothly and we got most of everything done that we wanted to get done. Thankfully even had Sunday to rest and get some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment