Thursday, November 12, 2009

Willy Wonka Wedding

Rod, one of Dave's good friends, is getting married. Rod and Dave went to high school together, they joined the army together. Stationed at the same places, went on the same missions, they have literately been through hell and back together.
A while ago Rod met Deleece and she is so cute! Ever since she was 7 years old she has wanted to have a wedding themed from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. When she asked Rod about it he was all set to go!

I won't lie I was really impressed with amount of time and work put into this. Rod made most of the decorations, scultping, painting, makin, you name it. He really put some hard work into this.


Wonka Bars (chocolate covered spoons)


Cotton Candy trees


Candyland with Chocolate (frosting) river


Candy Forest with Tootie Dirt


Candy Factory


3 Course Gumballs


Goose that lays golden eggs


Oompa Loompas!


The Wedding Cake

I'm very impressed. The Standard Examiner was even there and the wedding was documented in the Sunday paper. Very exciting for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment