Thursday, November 19, 2009

Babies! Babies! Babies!

Sunday I went with Brandy to the Peace Gardens and got to take some way cute pictures with Bynx. It was cold but he was a trooper! Took a bit to warm him up but he was a good boy.






Then Monday, Dave came home early and surprised me by taking me up to a friends house to look at puppies! I found my little girl. She's half husky half boxer and it adorable. She's the cuddliest little girl. I named her Star. Both Bynx and Butch took to her really well. I was proud of both of them.




Today is her 4th day as a member of the Biesinger family and so far so good! We've been trying to house train her. The first night it was taking her out every 2 hours. Star has never been in a house so she's trying to get used to it. I found food that she likes and boy is she a bottomless pit!

Day one was just chilling at home with Bynx, Butch, and Dad. She had a couple accidents, but Dad wasn't really watchin cause he was sleping. I brought home a cute little pink camo collar and a pink leash. Until we get her all her sets of shots I'm nervous to let her in the back yard since Cotton had parvo.



Day 2 I was up every 2 hours to keep potty training, we took lots of naps lol. I had to work all night so I was nervous about her going in the house since I know Dave sleeps so soundly.

Starting day 3, I got home and Dave had put her in the carrier I had bought For Bynx, so that she wouldn't piddle in the house. She fit but wasn't happy about it. I got her out and took her outside she did her thing. She would not let me put her down though. Finally got her calmed down and got to bed.



She got to meet Tazia and the kids too. Lots of love and attention. She's soaking it up and loving every minute of it.

Now as we start day 4 she's cuddling with me laying on the couch. I'm falling in love with her more everyday. Star is the best present I could've gotten. Dave is such a good man. I love him so much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Star is adjusting so well and your pictures with Bynx are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete