Thursday, November 5, 2009

The season's bring out the Craft in me!



 No I'm not talking about Witchcraft.... this time :).

Brad turned 4 two days ago. We didn't get to see him so I'm planning our own birthday party for him. I'm getting way excited. I'm going to make him a cake and hopefully some Batman figures to put on top of it and decorate the house to have that day with him. I'm way excited.

So thinking about that I got to thinking about birthdays and calendars and decided to get my 2010 calendar. Then after remembering they are like $10-$15 each I thought about how cute our calendar in the kitchen is. Sannon's mom made it and its pictures of the kids. So I decided that I was going to make my own. I'm way excited. It'll be a good, easy, and cheap project and way more satisfying I think. 

I'm hoping to get a sewing machine soon. I'd love to be able to make stuff. My quick trip to Wal-mart today I found some way cute Christmas decorations for way cheap. I can't wait til we can deck the house out. 

Well I'm looking at the next 2 days searching and applying for a part time job to help with Christmas and then we have Rod's wedding on Saturday. Going to be a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment