I'm definitely working more towards what I want to be. I know that I love my long hair. I do need to start trying to master the "ratting" technique, It will give me some volume. I'm going to keep it at this lighter blond color, I really like it. I'm definitely playing with colors but with the addition of my new tattoo I'm quickly becoming attached to blue. I'm still going to have to work with the make up but I'm at least headed in the right direction.
I got some weights tonight so that I can work more with weights. I need to really work my arms... get my arms nice and strong. And I need to start running or walking... I got this magazine that has some way good healthy easy tips on beating the belly bulge. So I'm going to be working more towards eating better and working those arms!One way good tip is to watch yourself in a mirror when you workout. I know it sounds retarded but if you are watching yourself you can see your movements making sure that you are working the right muscles and making the correct movements.
pushups and pull ups!!! are awesome for your arms and back muscles! come train with me sometime!~
ReplyDeleteI would love that! I've been doing turbo jam which works - honestly I think its just because I'm exercising. My ab definition is coming back and I love it! ALso helps I'm not drinking as much soda and stick to water an much as possible and I'm eating smaller portions and less red meats... (that one not by choice lol)
ReplyDelete